Training Day in Godly Play with Older People in Care Settings
Date: Friday 13th October 2017
Times: Arrive from 9.30am for a 10.00am start. Finishing at 4.00pm.
Venue: The Vine, St Stephens building, Fawcett Street, Netherthorpe, Sheffield, S3 7PL
The one day training will address:
- the spirituality of older people;
- adapting Godly Play for a variety of care settings;
- working with elders who have dementia;
- working with care home managers and care home staff.
The training is for those who have already completed the 3 day accredited Core training in Godly Play.
Please follow this link: Elders Training 13th October to reserve a place and await a confirmation email, with payment instructions.
- Cost £30
- Please bring a packed lunch, refreshments are provided.
Suggested overnight Accommodation for Sheffield:
Wilson Carlile Centre (Church Army)
NB State ‘Church Charity Rate’ to get the discounted room price.
Contact Kate Cornwell firstname.lastname@example.org