Issue 4 of our Associates’ magazine is out now! (March 2019)
In this issue:
• An interview with Jerome Berryman
• The upcoming National Conference: Free to Play
• News of the European Godly Play Trainers Conference
• A Report from the Godly Play Scotland Conference
• Hunting for clues: Liturgy and Godly Play By Gill Ambrose
• The Spirituality of Childhood … for the whole of life By Stuart Lee
• Taking your wondering further… Children and Young People’s Reflections on Godly Play
• ‘We get to play right in God’s House’: Creating a space for Godly Play in a Jesuit school. By Maria Neal
• Reviews: Books to take your wondering further…
• The Feast A chance to meet … An interview with Andrea Harrison
• Bitesize news and details of Accredited Training and Enrichment Opportunities 2019
The magazine is sent to all Godly Play UK Associates as a benefit of subscription. Join by direct debit using the form below.
Associate Membership of Godly Play UK
Do you share our vision?
Help us to grow seeds into trees.
Will you join us?
Godly Play UK is a registered charity (number 1116846)
Associate Membership of Godly Play is open to
✤ everyone who cares about nurturing the spirituality of childhood
✤ those who have experienced the spiritual support that Godly Play can offer
✤ those who use Godly Play and those who don’t
✤ those who would like the influence of Godly Play to be part of every childhood.
By contributing a modest annual membership of £30 (£45 for institutional/joint membership), you can be part of this story, helping to secure Godly Play’s future in the UK and further afield. Your contribution will make a real difference to the spiritual lives of children, their teachers and many more.
We have outgrown our seedling stage: to realise Godly Play’s full potential, your help is essential. The seeds sown and watered now will yield a wonderful harvest.
Read more about us. GP Association leaflet
Join by direct debit – Godly Play UK direct debit form
Send your joining form to
The Secretary of the Trustees
18 Waring Way, Dunchurch,